Tuesday 16 March 2010

Today..

I've been at uni all day doing Dissertation stuff...Was pretty boring, especially as me and Rosie just wanted to crack on with our editing.

Seeing as we now don't have JVD tomorrow, were getting into uni at 9 (eeeeeppp) in order to edit ALL DAY...

I've just spent 2 hours sorting out all of my research in order to print off and stick in my research book, about 500 images later, It is all sorted out into 6 separate folders of, Mood, The Human Body, Silhouette, Wild, Colour Palette and Marios Schwab..Now just to get it stuck in the book.

I've decided to do a research book even though we don't need to as I don't feel I've been able to expand as much on my blog as I want to. I want to be able to show you, the tutors, my exact thought process and everything that has gone into producing my film and how I got there.

TTFN
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment