Thursday 25 March 2010

HOW'S IT GOING SO FAR...

Once again all day has been spent editing, except the screening event information with Dennis. Im head of Logistics lets hope I can live up to that role.

Today Rosie and I spent time putting finishing touches into our film, adding the music and credits. We did this to ensure it looked professional before showing Olle and Geraldine tomorrow, for the last opinion.

I managed to catch Dennis just before he left and asked him to take a look, just to get his thoughts and to see if he likes it. And he did : ) yay....He said it was brilliant how sad we had managed to make it, and how well we had used 'the power of suggestion'. I think this has restored faith in my work again as I was getting a little fed up with it. I guess when watching the same footage over and over again you will be bored and it will suck. But deep down I know I've really loved doing it and would love to do something like this again.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment