Thursday 11 March 2010

Phhhheeewwwwww...

I couldn't wait to explain just how excited I was about what happened today. Me and Rosie were petrified as we only filmed yesterday we obvs did not have time to convert our files in time for Geraldine and Dennis to watch them today... We were really worried they would shout at us for not doing it... But we were wrong

We offered to go first as Rosie needed to go to London to help River Island with a press day. For once I wasnt nervous when presenting, I think it was because we had developed the concept. It was in our heads, we set out to be clear on explaining our concept and I think we managed this well, especially as our concept is backed up with strong research.

I feel we gained really strong feedback, and with no negative comments we were really relieved. Obvs we are going to get cracking on our editing, and with help from Geraldine and Dennis I feel our film could really be something brilliant.

Im happy Denis and Geraldine liked our concept and understood what we wanted to achieve, and from the small clips we showed, they appeared to be happy with the style in which we had filmed, they particularly liked our model choice. YAY

So all in all a brilliant day....Now to crack MPEG Streamclip and Final Cut Pro

TTFN
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment