Friday 26 March 2010

NEARLY FINISHED eeepppp....

I feel like I have been spending my ENTIRE life in room 205b...Which by the way is the worst room in uni...Please someone fit some air con... (Moan over)

Me and Rosie are so close to finishing our film...Everything is pretty much done, except we are unsure of what to have for our title....At the moment it is 'We all have stories to tell' but we think this might be a bit cheesy as this saying is also in our film....We can always have it as a back up and are going to brainstorm ideas over the weekend....Hopefully one of us will come up with something good.

Over the weekend I am going to have a think about our press release as well as we haven't done this yet...This is mondays job....

This is the first project I have felt really on track to finish and have genuinely enjoyed...I didn't think Film was for me but now I'm not so sure, i've surprised myself with how motivated this project has made me...

Check list of things to do:

Finishing touches on film and compress onto disk - Monday
Press Release - Weekend and Monday
Research Book - Weekend (So close to being finished)
New Story board & Mood board (Weekend)

Here's our so close to being finished final edit... (Finally worked out how to upload it) YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment