Friday 12 March 2010

Interim Presentation Evaluation...

I wanted to do a mini evaluation to let you know my thoughts and feelings on how I feel our project is going so far.

So we have just finished week 6, and this is one of the first projects I feel I have truly been able to be as creative as I wanted, and for the first time think it will actually be successful. At first I was petrified of this project, I had never done film before and looking at previous years of the cut I never thought I would be able to pull off something so epic. But how I was wrong. I feel the lectures have been really interesting and helpful this project (What on earth would we have done without Geraldine) and when it came to the nitty gritty of shooting I felt confident in both the styling of the model and the film, and although we started to panic and stress I feel Rosie felt the same.

We managed to decide on a concept pretty early on in the project (roughly week 2) which I think really helped as it gave us 3 weeks to research extensively into our concept and helped prepared us for the shoot. We both looked at different moods, uses of angles, silhouettes (our technical effect) and looked for different locations.

I feel this helped us to be more prepared come shoot day, and touch wood so far nothing has gone wrong. We successfully completed our interim presentations, have converted our footage into Movs. Now all thats left is to edit and complete my research book. Although I know we don't have to hand in a research book, I still choose to do one. It helps me to see my work when its on paper in front of me. And I have used my blog as more of a learning journal and feel I need my research to back up my blog...

TTFN
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment