Friday 12 March 2010

Boring...

Today Rosie and I have strapped ourselves to the computers and are converting our film footage from TOD files to MOV files... and it takes soooooo long... Fingers Crossed it will all be worth it in the end. I am really worried about the editing process as I think there is a quite alot we need to do in order to make our footage into the film we have in our heads. But we are both more then prepared to give 110% in order to make this film this best thing we have ever produced....

Im really looking forward to getting even more creative in the editing process, and so far in this project I feel me and Rosie have worked really well together in a team, and I would love to work with her again. I think this has helped us to keep clear heads throughout the project and hopefully create something we are both proud of...

TTFN
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment