Tuesday 30 March 2010

Testing Testing Testing Part 2..

I've not to overpower you with videos. But I wanted to include the test's me and Rosie went out and filmed before we took part in filming. We realised the importance as this, as it was going to be FREEZING we didn't want to be messing around all day deciding where to shoot. Therefore we had planned out already where we were filming and what. Although this slightly varied on the day, we stuck around the same area, near the cars so Sophie could go and warm up if necessary.

We also needed to test out the water, as we didn't want to just 'throw' Sophie in. Both Rosie and I donned our wellies and went off on a little adventure. Ending up extremely wet and suffering from a fever for the next 4 days..

I'm really glad we made the time and effort to go and make test shoots, as I really think it helped with how smoothly our filming went on the actually day. We were completely prepared in order to get what we wanted shot wise and came out successfully.

Im so pleased with myself this project, I think I worked my utter hardest and Rosie too. I feel so proud with what we've achieved and its through sheer determination and hard work. By going on and testing everything we were more then prepared to make our film, and I really hope this is shown in our final edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment