Monday 22 March 2010

How I love you Cross Fader...

Rosie and I had been really struggling with how to gel our film together. We had our timeline set out pretty quickly, but didn't know what else to do with it in order to make it flow. We played around and we managed to find the CROSS FADER...what a dream. I think sometimes it can look tacky and make films look over effected. But I think it works really well in our film. As our mood is soft and flowing we didn't want anything which took away from this and made it too jumpy.

I then also worked out how to create layers and opacity fade in and outs. This is unbelievable, this is exactly what we wanted in our film to make it look dream like and surreal. I really think our film is starting to take shape. Me and Rosie have been listening to a few of our song choices, and are still at odds and ends as what to have. We know when we hear something perfect it will stick. But we do have alot of choices.

Anyway back to finishing my research book.

No comments:

Post a Comment